?

Log in

No account? Create an account
 
 
08 February 2008 @ 08:04 pm
[ What's that rumbling noise? ]  
[ Having broken himself away from his former mentor and the duplicate Hobo!Phoenix, Apollo sought out his own Mr. Wright and had stolen his sweater when he got the chance. He had every thought in his mind to take a quick nap...

But then the ground started to shake. It started slowly, then grew. The tremors lasted for less than five minutes -- three and a half at most -- but by the time it was over, the damage had been done. The power was out. It's pitch black in the dressing room, so here's hoping a Phoenix or two found some flashlights. ]

.... Oh no. M-Mr. Wright?!

[ He's shaken by the event, his frayed nerves put even more on edge thanks to the rumble from below. Throughout the event, he'd clung to his Phoenix, desperate to not freak out too much ]

.... Is-... is everyone okay!?


((OOC: HAY GUYS GUESS WHAT!! Earthquake's here! So what we want you all to do is reply to THIS ENTRY with all your earthquake responses!! You don't need to go about making new entries about it, and don't worry about updating the threads in other entries! Keep it here! 8D And have fuuuuu~n!))
 
 
 
young_frills: HUH?young_frills on February 9th, 2008 07:15 am (UTC)
[As he feels the tremors come, he clutches onto the sides of the closet, eyes shut closed.]

Nn...nhh....[He grits his jaw, but a small shout escapes him nevertheless] Ah!

[As it stops, he carefully grabs Phoenix's (or what he thinks is Phoenix's) hand and treads out of the closet.]

H-hello? Father? [A pause] Is--is everybody okay? [In his other hand, he holds his notebook almost as if it's a security blanket.]
Nick Reeveghostshield on February 9th, 2008 07:22 am (UTC)
Someone seems to be calling out. A point of light is getting closer.

Kids? Kids, are you there? Speak to me, please! It's Nick...
young_frills: What?young_frills on February 9th, 2008 07:54 am (UTC)
...H-hello? [His voice is shrill. Professor!Miles had said to trust him...so Miles would.]
Nick Reeveghostshield on February 9th, 2008 07:55 am (UTC)
Miles... Miles, come here. It's dangerous, you guys shouldn't wander around too much.

He approaches them and kneels down.

Are you okay? You're not injured, right?
young_frills: Surpriseyoung_frills on February 9th, 2008 07:58 am (UTC)
[He nods, rapidly, and points frantically to some other Edgeworths who are calling feebly out for Father.] Wh-what happened? [He eyes professor!Miles--one of the few he trusts, and his voice is undeniably worried.] Are all of them hurt?
Nick Reeveghostshield on February 9th, 2008 08:01 am (UTC)
He hurks.

Oh no... I... I'm too late?

I... n... no, they'll be fine. They just... they were startled, that's all. I... look, just stay here for now. They'll be all right soon enough. We'll just have to make some tea when things get back to normal. Right now, you guys are the important ones.

I'm sorry, Edgeworth... seems like I've messed up something important again...
young_frillsyoung_frills on February 9th, 2008 08:15 am (UTC)
[He shakes his head.] D-defense attorneys are supposed to help everyone! Everyone that's good, anyways. [He looks around unhappily before staring back at Nick.]
Nick Reeveghostshield on February 9th, 2008 08:20 am (UTC)
I... I know. But right now, everything's really confused. When things are a little more calmed down, you can help me get everything straightened out, all right? I'm sure you'll be a big help.
(no subject) - young_frills on February 9th, 2008 08:33 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - ghostshield on February 9th, 2008 08:37 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - young_frills on February 9th, 2008 04:21 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - ghostshield on February 9th, 2008 07:30 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - yearofthegum on February 9th, 2008 10:47 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - ghostshield on February 9th, 2008 11:12 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - professeurdeloi on February 10th, 2008 01:36 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - ghostshield on February 11th, 2008 12:21 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - professeurdeloi on February 11th, 2008 01:14 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - ghostshield on February 11th, 2008 01:17 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - professeurdeloi on February 10th, 2008 07:53 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - yearofthegum on February 10th, 2008 08:09 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - young_frills on February 10th, 2008 10:52 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - professeurdeloi on February 10th, 2008 11:23 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - ghostshield on February 11th, 2008 12:24 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - professeurdeloi on February 11th, 2008 01:53 am (UTC) (Expand)
g_edgeworth on February 9th, 2008 07:28 am (UTC)
[Manages to pick up the younger voice from the darkness as belonging to the little Miles, a voice he was more accustomed to than the adult Miles..] ...

[Hesitantly.] Miles? I'm all right... is everything okay over there?
young_frills: Surpriseyoung_frills on February 9th, 2008 07:55 am (UTC)
[He calls out into the darkness] Father? Is...is that you? [He pauses before adding on] My father?
g_edgeworth on February 9th, 2008 08:01 am (UTC)
[A dilemma. Lie and say that he was the boy's father from his dimension, or tell the truth and risk Miles not trusting him?]

...

[Sighs.] ... honestly? I'm not sure. The age intervals suggest that I am, but there was another of me--as you are aware--that could have been your real father.

However, it does not change the fact that I care for each of the Mileses here, whether they were from my world or not, whatever age. You can decide if you want to trust me, but please answer me this: is everything okay over there?
young_frills: HUH?young_frills on February 9th, 2008 08:14 am (UTC)
[He stays quiet, obviously afraid of everything that is going on around him.]

I don't know. [He says this plainly.] But...I don't know what to do, Father. [He puts his thumbnail into his mouth.] I think people are hurt. [He shakes his head before looking at the shape of his father despairingly.] Can't you help them?
g_edgeworth on February 9th, 2008 08:28 am (UTC)
[Almosts speaks up when the other was quiet before he heard him talk again, frowning contemplatively as he thought.] I see...

I have helped everyone that I could. There are very few that I believe got hurt; I am sure that they are being attended to.

[Staring through the dark to his general direction.] You aren't hurt, are you?
young_frillsyoung_frills on February 9th, 2008 08:34 am (UTC)
[He shakes his head.] I don't think so. [He scraped his knee on the closet's hinge and suspects his ankle is sprained, or is a t least bad, but because of the pandemonium occuring all around him, he doesn't think it's very important. Larry, after all, seems to sprain his ankle once a week.]
g_edgeworth on February 9th, 2008 08:39 am (UTC)
You don't think so? [Starts somewhat at the lack of clarity in the statement, then forces himself to calm down.] ... you sound all right, at least. Are you with anyone?
(no subject) - young_frills on February 9th, 2008 08:42 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - g_edgeworth on February 9th, 2008 08:50 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - young_frills on February 9th, 2008 04:23 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - g_edgeworth on February 9th, 2008 07:19 pm (UTC) (Expand)